UKBA Do not decide who has recourse to public funds…

Following a response to my SAR to the DWP in relation to my short Income Support claim in November 2012.
In November 2013 I made a claim for Income Support.  My health wasn’t good, and I was unable to work…
I claimed Income Support, where they refused to pay for my Wife on the basis of her Tourist Visa from May 2008 stating she has No Recourse to Public Funds.
Contrary to the fact that As I have worked in Finland, and my wife is a “Zambrano” Carer for two British Children.
Email From Home Office RE Public Funds

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *