2 thoughts on “Frequently Asked Questions”

    1. if you get a EEA FP, then the FP gives an employer a statutory defence against civil penalties. As an American citizen, she could attempt to get a “Code 1A” stamp at the border. Obviously, the choice is yours to make. The major issue for most people is where the spouse is a visa national, they are not able to board a plane to the UK.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

Your guidance resource to applying the 'Surinder Singh Route' to your case.